I'll see you guys from 11AM - 2PM!
DAY 1: JUNE 23, 2016
- Influencers Brunch featuring celebrity chef Dante Fried Chicken
- Mix and mingle with the Influencers of Social Media, fashion, lifestyle, beauty and music.
- Live Music Performance(s):
- Sia Amun is no newbie to the music industry by any means. As the Daughter of Grammy Award winning songwriter-producer and former lead singer of 1990 R&B Group TROOP, Steven Russell, Amun started her career behind the scenes singing demos for and working with some of the biggest names in the music industry like Teddy Riley and The Underdogs. This sultry singer-songwriter has worked with and written for artists including Lady Gaga, Tyrese Gibson, Trey Songz, and Mary J. Blidge, to name a few. Sia Amun has decided to step out in the forefront releasing new music from her debut project "BLUE DREAM" set to release this summer. Her singles "FLOWERS" and "RUNAWAY" are available on all online digital outlets, as well as her website longlivesiaamun.com.
- Guest Speaker(s):
- Steve Russell is a Singer, Songwriter, Producer and Vocal Arranger. Steve Russell started his professional musical journey as one of the lead men for the 90's platinum-selling group Troop. Steve Russell has since written for Chris Brown, Jennifer Hudson, Donnell Jones, Jordan Sparks, Charlie Wilson and many more.
- Sonique Saturday is a fashion influencer, designer and stylist based in Los Angeles, CA. You may have caught Amber Rose at LAX wearing one of SoniqueSaturday’s You Fake Like This Birkin handbags. Have you been to Forever21 lately? She probably styled one of your favorite male or plus sized lookbooks.
- POP-UP Shop with Sonique Saturday