Ever since I was a little girl, I've had my own style and never really cared to follow any trends. Fast forward many years later, and you'll find an adult Sonique, who still has a thing for bold patterns. But somedays, I can't decide which bold pattern to wear - so I mix them and wear both!
1. Choose one print to dominate and one as an accent
- In my look, my plaid patterned shirt is more dominant than my floral print pant.
2. Keep your fabrics in the same color family
- Keeping the fabrics in the same color way helps bring cohesiveness to the look.
3. Pick two different prints that share a single color
- Like #2, choosing two prints that share a common color makes the look more tenacious
Hair - An old curl wand set
Hat - LA Dodgers
Shirt - Forever 21 MEN
Pant - Zara MEN
Shoe - Christian Louboutin